Saturday, March 22, 2008

Here I go...

Well, good afternoon to ya all!

Things are moving along like always. life doesn't stop just because my world has been turned upside down. I work my program, work with another alcoholic, keep my spiritual channel to God open, and check my motives. That's all I can do, and I must say it's a pretty full plate doing this, plus just daily tasks.

BUT - it is all great! Thanks God for your strength, your life for me, for giving me a second chance and forgiving and forgetting all I've done. Have a Happy and Blessed Easter Everyone!

Love,
Kimberly

3 comments:

Shadow said...

happy easter dear kimberly!

indistinct said...

Happy easter as well to you. Your right, I have to admit, life does feel blessed.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making my Easter weekend more blessed, Kimberly. You are an awesome friend!