Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm just totally blank this morning as I sit here and type. Been like that most of this week, I'm calling it my totally blond moments. I wander into a room for something and forget why I'm there. My Dad calls them his Senior brain farts. Good old corny Dad!

Yesterday was a rough day emotionally. It starting to seep in that he's not gonna come walking back in the door, even though that's what my crazy head keeps telling me. I know everything is going to be okay, and thank you everyone out there, I can't thank you enough for the prayers and love, it has meant the world to me.


I've kept doing what I'm supposed to everyday to keep this gift of new life. I thank God for His strength, and for carrying my sorry butt through this emotional roller coaster. I've been busy with my Program, the Fellowship, and God has put some others in my path - He knows what I need, and that's outside of me.


Love ya,

Kimberly

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you started posting again. Know that you do not have to go through this alone, but much of it will be between just you and God. He is the only one that truly knows what this is like for you. I can sympathize with you until the cows come home, but I have no real clue about where my head would be if I were in your shoes. I commend you for all the action you are taking though, because I don't know if I would do that. You know me, the queen of isolation! (I'm working on it!) I am so glad you have a loving God in your life. I love you so much Kimmy. I hope to see you see tonight at Covenant. Love, Patty

indistinct said...

Hi Kim,

Your still in my prayers and thoughts. Good to hear from you.

Big hugs.

Dave said...

I am also still praying for you; God will get you thru
peace

Shadow said...

i'm thinking about you. hugs and love!

Pammie said...

I'm glad to see a post from you. I've been thinking of you and hoping that you are leaning on God right now...he's a pretty strong guy, and ever faithful.