Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sad

I haven't felt this sad in a long time. It is a feeling of utter despair. Will it ever leave, when will things change?

What I think is best and what God thinks is best are two different things, I know that. I also know it's not God who's causing this pain, he only wants love and happiness for me. So God, as I try to be patient and listen for your response, I will try to do the next indicated step, and continue to pray.

GOD
thank you for Tretoe, my loving angel
thank you for a roof over my head
thank you for clothing on my back
thank you for my health
thank you for my friends
thank you for my life
thank you for my sobriety
thank you for directing my path
thank you for forgiving me
thank you for being patient
thank you for understanding me
thank you for knowing I'm gonna sin, and still forgiving me
thank you for the seasons
thank you for the life on this earth
thank you for teaching me
thank you for giving me hope

God these are just a few things I'm thankful for today. I know the pain and sadness will pass in your time not mine, I'm sorry I'm impatient (I keep looking for that burning bush), maybe it's inside of me?

1 comment:

Mary Christine said...

That is one good gratitude list from a sad woman.... hope you feel better soon.