Thursday, November 15, 2007

Spiritual Thursday!

I love Thursday, particularly, every other Thursday. Why? you ask, because a group of us girls in AA get together, and are working through a life recovery book.

This book takes examples from the Bible, and relates them to the 12 Steps of AA, the Serenity Prayer, and some other stuff I haven't even touched or looked at yet. It's not for everyone, but I enjoy it immensely, and glean things about myself, and what I think my H.P. is all about from the discussion. Plus, as a bonus I get to see these wonderful women from AA that I've come to rely on as part of my support group. (God knows how much I hated YOU women when I came into the program of AA, but that's a story for another day). I'm very excited and can't wait.

It's a little chilly here today, but I thank God for the last couple of days of warmth. I actually got to ride my Yamaha 125, before putting it away for winter. The rides were beautiful, all the leaves changing, the sunshine and robin's egg blue sky - aaahhh! sigh*** It will just make me appreciate the coming spring that much more.


I know this is short, but I've got things to do, I read this quote and absolutely loved it:

"If I ever get to heaven it will be from running away from hell" - Father Ed

Bless & Love,
Kimberly

No comments: